Ritson, Joseph 1820a
Name of editor and illustrator not cited on t.p. or elsewhere in this ed. Includes only some of Ritson's notes from the first ed.; the rest omitted as either irrelevant or inadmissible in a work designed for young persons, cf. preface.
- University of Chicago Library
- Gable Collection, Cleveland Public Library
- Nottingham Public Libraries Robin Hood collection.
- English Catalogue of Books
- Gable, John Harris, compil. A Bibliography of Robin Hood (University of Nebraska Studies in Language, Literature and Criticism, vol. 17) (Lincoln, Nebraska, 1939), No. 674 (2)
- Grässe, Johann Georg Theodor, compil. Trésor de Livres Rares et Précieux (Dresden, 1859-69)
- Lowndes, William, compil. The Bibliographer's Manual of English Literature (London, 1834), p. 1567
- Walker, Violet Winifred, compil. Robin Hood Literature in the Nottingham Public Libraries (Nottingham, 1933).
- [Ritson, Joseph, ed.] Robin Hood: a Collection of All the Ancient Poems, Songs, and Ballads, Now Extant, Relative to that Celebrated English Outlaw, to which are Prefixed Historical Anecdotes of his Life (London, 1820)